An Actors Blog . . .

Wednesday 17 March 2010

The Travel Bug

It is true. Today i have awoken with nothing more than "The Travel Bug!" This time last year, both Karl and I were all over in Vietnam enjoying the sun and the free life. Oh my goodness! Can you believe it was a year ago that we set off on our 4 month expedition around South East Asia. I can't! It has come and gone far far far too quickly. It makes me sad. Although I love being home and so many amazing things have happened to me while I have been back, I am seriosuly longing for the sun on my back and a tan on my feet. The freedom of it all. Wow! When I think back, what we did was just amazing! Just amazing!
I have some photographs below to remind me of our travelling times!



Oh ... How I wish I could take my dog and go back!



4 comments:

  1. hey jessica! found you on benetton! I went to vietnam 3 months ago! I'll come back often, my fiancee even headed back a month later (I couldn't follow unfortunately)check out my (sort of inactive) blog on www.tokyostreetstyle.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jessika!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog here!
    Wow you went to Vietnam to? Wicked! What parts did you visit? I think it is an amazing country and I long to go back! :-(
    It is very nice of you to visit my blog! You can follow if you wish Jessika! It would be nice to get a bit of a community going here.
    I would love to check out your blog! I'm on my way over there right now!
    Thank you

    Jessica x

    ReplyDelete
  3. traveling is love. :) the next time you come back to Southeast Asia, do visit the Philippines too! so we could meet up too. hehe. was that 'street massage' any good? :)

    oh yeah, how do i follow your blog? i don't have a blog of my own. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alywyn!
    The street massage was lovely! Although they were rough with their hands and gave us bruises! haha! Think it is because we aren't used to that sort of pampering.
    To follow my blog? hmm i will have to check up on this one for you? Do you have a blogger account? you normally just copy and paste the blog URL into your follower account!
    Ill have a little look for you matey!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Jessica's Blog