An Actors Blog . . .

Monday 10 May 2010

Boogie Nights Auditions
Boogie Nights, Boogie Nights, Boogie Nights

So Boogie nights re-hearsals are well underway but the "Boogie Nights" auditions didn't happen untill Monday Night. If your wondering why I am talking about Monday as though it has already happened (if that makes any sense) it's because due to my weekend away I missed a fair few blogging days. So I am now doing a bit of a blog catch up. Meaning that I am talking about Monday as though it has happened, because it has. I am not blabbing away about what is going to happen. Very confusing I know. Anways back to "Boogie Nights!"


Monday night, audition night. I think it went ok. (Fingers Crossed) I'm not really to sure on the story line of  "Boogie Nights" So it was a slight blind audition. We only had to learn a monologue from the musical so it really wasn't to difficult. I auditioned for the part of "Tirsh" She's the geek within the show. The bit of a spare part so to speak. Quite a good role really comedy wise. So fingers crossed hey? Even if I'm not succesfull the show is looking like it is going to be a good one. I will keep you all informed don't you worry. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Jessica's Blog