An Actors Blog . . .

Monday 27 September 2010

I Have Been Thinking ...

My last post was a bit ominous I must say! Apolagies! I was fliming in a lift and just thought the set was pretty special so I thought I would share it with you all! 

Anyway .... Thinking .....!

Ah yes. I have been thinking about my blog and what it needs right now. And, I think I have come up with a solution. I think it would be a super idea to have a guest blogger once a week! Do you agree? I think it would be a great way to make "An Actors Blog" a more exciting place to be. Plus it will liven things up a little. You won't just hear my ramblings and so on. You would get here others opinions and views on things. In fact you could be the guess blogger! I am excited already at just the thought of it!
So ....
How do you think this idea sounds?
Would you like to be a guest blogger? You could blog about anything! If you are an artist and want to show off your work, you can! If you just merely want to express yourself, you can!
Let me know and hit me with some ideas! It would be really great to get this going! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Jessica's Blog