An Actors Blog . . .

Tuesday 15 June 2010

STEAK AND STILTON PIE

So this isn't the worlds most interesting blog post. I am aware, but . . . I just needed to share it with you. I feel that everyone should know about how wonderful my pie was.
Right so it has been a while since I have indulged in such a beautiful pastry creation. Oh my goodness, was it good! It was damn damn good. I'm convinced that no one does a steak Stilton like the Barley Mow. Let's be honest. If you haven't experienced it's wonders then quite frankly you have not lived! 
Shame our Blue Boy can't also enjoy a pie. Bet he wouldn't mind a scratching or two though ;-) 
Scotland on Thursday. One will tell you more at a later date!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I should say steak and stilton pie makes a pretty interesting topic ;)

    No need to apologise!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Jessica's Blog